Posted by Naomi Firestone-Teeter
- Bram Presser's Crumbs, about a central European village and its inhabitants in the lead-up to the Holocaust, has won first prize in The Age short-story award.
- Over at Tablet, Adam Kirsch takes a look at Nathan Englander's new collection, What We Talk About When We Talk About Anne Frank
- Ramona Ausubel, author of No One is Here Except All of Us, writes for The Millions about her twins (hint: one isn't human)
- Great Jewish Bloggers of the 1920s at Jewniverse
- A brief survey of the short story Part 38: Isaac Babel
- Nathan Englander and Jonathan Safran Foer have a chat over at the Guardian