Jewish Book Exhibitors Association
The Jewish Book Exhibitors Association (JBEA) serves as a vehicle for publishers and authors of Jewish-interest books to promote their titles in new arenas. JBEA offers an opportunity to submit Jewish-interest titles to the Jewish Book Council to be displayed at large Jewish community conferences, such the biennial Jerusalem International Book Fair. Through JBEA, each submitted title is publicized directly to thousands of conference participants specifically searching for titles of Jewish interest to enhance their personal or professional libraries.Publishers of a limited number of Jewish interest books may find it neither efficient or feasible to reserve a space at national conventions. JBEA, a program of the Jewish Book Council, serves as a center for a coordinated exhibit at all major conferences.
Publishers and authors are eligible to avail themselves of the opportunity to reach thousands of new readers through this service. The next opportunity to display through the Jewish Book Exhibitors Association will be at the 27th Jerusalem International Book Fair.
JBEA at Jerusalem International Book FairThe 27th Jerusalem International Book Fair will take place from February 8-12, 2015. The fair brings together vendors, publishers, literary agents, authors, editors and press from countries around the world. The JIBF has a distinctive energy and gathers the international publishing community to discover the newest talents and the latest publications available in each language while discussing rights exchanges and new business opportunities.
The JBEA booth, prominently located and staffed by Jewish Book Council professionals, will give buyers the opportunity to peruse display copies and order books from your catalog. Additionally, JBEA will distribute a catalog in which participating publishing houses will be listed individually, along with contact information and summaries of the displayed titles. The display copies will be donated to a local hospital library on the last day of the fair.
- Reservation forms and payment must be sent to the Jewish Book Council along with a jpg of the book cover(s) (electronic files should be emailed to email@example.com, hard copies should be mailed to at 520 Eighth Avenue, 4th Fl, New York, NY 10018 or faxed to 212-532-4952).
- The early-bird cost to exhibit is $85.00 for the first title and $75.00 for each additional title until December 17, 2014. After December 17, the cost will be $100.00 for the first title and $90.00 for each additional title. The final submission deadline is January 25, 2015.
- Bibliographic information (title, author, ISBN, and purchase price) along with a 2-3 sentence summary must be provided for each submitted book.
- Payments may be made by check, via Paypal on the JBC website, or by credit card (Visa, American Express, or Mastercard) using the a credit card authorization form.
- For every title that you wish to have displayed, you will need to send two copies for display. Order forms or catalogs may be included as well.
- Books, catalogs, and order forms must be shipped to the Jewish Book Council, attention JBEA.
If you would like to exhibit with JBEA, please download and complete the reservation form below and send it to the Jewish Book Council, accompanied by your payment. You may also use PayPal to submit your payment.
JBEA at JBIF 2015 (298 KB)
Jewish Book Council reserves the right to reject any title not in keeping with its mission statement.