2021 Jewish Writers Seminar for Adult Readers
Zoom. This event will be in ET
Please click to register, then please click here to buy your ticket. (This event is over).
Have you written a book that you’d like to have published? Do you have a story idea? Have you already been published, and would like to network with others in your field? The Jewish Writers Seminar for Adult Readers, sponsored by the Jewish Book Council, brings together agents, editors, and authors for a full day of discussion about Jewish book publishing.
This year’s seminar will be held virtually over Zoom on Sunday, December 12, 2021.
This year the panelists and moderators will include the following. More names to come soon!
- Helene Wecker, author of The Golem and the Jinni and The Hidden Palace
- Heather Drucker, publicist at HarperCollins
- Terry Karten, editor at HarperCollins
- Sabrina Taitz, literary agent at WME
- Rena Rossner, literary agent at Deborah Harris agency
- Joelle Delbourgo, president and founder of Joëlle Delbourgo Associates
- Alicia Brooks, literary agent at Jean V. Naggar Literary Agency
- Daniella Wexler, editor at HarperCollins
- Noa Shapiro, editorial assistant at Penguin Random House
- Ilan Stavans, publisher at Restless Books
- Daniel Ehrenhaft, senior acquisitions editor at Blackstone Publishing
- Jordan Rodman, publicist at Avid Reader Press
- Malka Margolies, freelance publicist at Malka Margolies Communications, LLC
- Danielle Bartlett, publicity director at HarperCollins Publishing
- Molly Tolsky, founder and editor of Hey Alma
- Shira Schindel, Manager of strategic content partnerships at Audible
- Josh Rolnick, fiction editor at Paper Brigade, the literary annual of the Jewish Book Council
- Erika Dreifus-reader, writer, and literary advocate
- Evie Saphire-Bernstein, program director at Jewish Book Council
- Joshua Henkin, author of Morningside Heights
Earlybird pricing for the Seminar is $135. Pricing will go up to $155 on November 12th.