JBC Network Registration
We’re so excited for you to be part of the JBC Network! Before beginning registration, please see the bottom of this page for instructions and tips.
Instructions for Authors and Publishers
- Please set up a login using your email and a password you can easily remember under the green “Register” button and proceed to the Author application. (Publicists submitting applications for multiple authors: please set up a registration account under your own email and add as many applications as you need by clicking the blue + ADD ANOTHER REGISTRANT button on your user Dashboard.) Please work with your author for all content submitted because there will be no changes accepted after submission.
- Registration will not be considered complete until all required information and materials are submitted, but the form will automatically save your input if you are unable to complete the form and need to return to it later. If you’re having trouble uploading files into the application, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment — with the author’s name indicated in the subject or body of the email.
- To re-access an author’s application, return to the registration form and select the grey “Login” button if you are not automatically signed in. (Your login is the email address and password you initially entered to set up your registration — there is a button on the page to have your password reissued if you need.) Find the author’s name under the white section labeled “Registrants” on the left side of your Dashboard. Hover over the progress bar next to the registrant’s name and a drop-down menu will appear; select “Author” and it will take you back to that author’s form. (Not the progress bar for “My Application”: the bar you want appears under the blue +ADD ANOTHER REGISTRANT button further down.) Please make sure all required fields and uploads are submitted according to the deadlines listed in the 2019 – 2020 guidelines for author participation.
- Once registration is completed, there will be no editing. Click here to see an example PDF of the Author form. Please read tips and suggestions prior to submitting your form.
- Click here to see an example of a past author blurbs, and some tips on how to best showcase your book.
Instructions for Event Coordinators
- Please set up a login using your email. Once you have completed the membership form, you will be taken to the Regpack user dashboard, where you will find a blue button in the upper right hand corner to + ADD ANOTHER REGISTRANT.
- If you plan to attend the 2019 JBC Network Conference (held May 21 – 23 in New York City), please click the “Conference” button to register each attending delegate from your organization. All registrant’s fees must be paid by network sites by check or credit card.
- As a reminder: Conference registration is not complete until your organization’s JBC Network membership registration is complete and dues are paid in full. Each attending site must register one Lead Staff participant in order to send secondary staff or lay leaders to the JBC Network Conference. You can check out with your Membership and Conference payments at the same time or individually. Author books are included with registration of lead staff person. (Please note, if you are not attending the conference, a set of author books are available for Network sites for an additional fee that can be purchased on the conference registration form.)
- If additional staff and/or lay leaders from your organization are registering for the 2019 JBC Network Conference, they MUST use the same login information. Go to the + ADD ANOTHER REGISTRANT button on the Regpack dashboard, and complete the “Conference” form according to preferred participation. (The system should automatically account for the discounts offered for large lay leader groups as outlined in the 2019 – 2020 JBC Network Member Site Guidelines — so long as they are logged into the system correctly!) “Rogue” registrations will not be recognized; please make sure that your entire team registers under one user login. All payments must be made by the Network site. No individual lay leader payments will be accepted.
For any questions or concerns regarding the registration process, please contact Evie Saphire-Bernstein at email@example.com.