For those of you who are (lucky) Londoners, now is the time to buy your tickets for London’s 2011 Jewish Book Week (Feb. 26th-March 6th). This year’s sessions include:
- The People and the Book: The Impact of the Printing Press on the Formation of Jewish Culture (led by David Ruderman)
- How the Jew in Gustav Mahler changed the music of the West (led by Norman Lebrecht)
- Naomi Alderman in conversation with Nicole Krauss
- Jonathan Freedland in conversation with Tom Segev on Simon Wiesenthal: The Life and Legends
- Jonathan Schneer on The Balfour Declaration
- Gary Shteyngart in conversation with David Schneider
…and more. Check out all of the events here.